Robert C. “Chip” Lane
- Texas State Bar | 2004
- Georgia State Bar| 2011
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas |2004
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas | 2012
University of Miami School of Law
J.D., Cum Laude, 2004
While in law school, Mr. Lane was invited to participate in the State of Florida Moot Court competition, and after arguing their mock case to the Florida Supreme Court, Mr. Lane’s team won first place and he was given the Best Oral Advocate award by the Florida Supreme Court.
B.A., International Business, 1998
Mr. Lane was a student leader and member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
In addition to exceptional ratings on Avvo, Mr. Lane is continually recognized for his success in the community and his support for his clients. Additional awards and recognitions include:
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" in 2010, 2012-2016 by Super Lawyers.
- Received the AVVO Client's Choice award for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Identified by H magazine as one of "Houston's Top Lawyers" in 2011
- Named a "Top Young Lawyer" in 2010 by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service.
- Recognized as a "Top Lawyer of 2014" as ranked by AVVO and published in Houstonia magazine in December 2014 as well as ABODE Magazine in 2020.
- Chip has been a Texas Bar Foundation "Life Fellow" since 2010.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Get the Legal Support You Need, Now
Get the answers you need, when you need them. The attorneys at The Lane Law Firm are here to help you navigate your legal concern, now. Schedule a free consultation to get legal support right now, or leave us a message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.