- Texas State Bar | 2018
- United States District Court - Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court - Western District of Texas
South Texas College of Law, Houston
The University of Texas at Austin
B. A., Government, 2013
Recognitions & Awards
- Super Lawers — Rising Stars 2021
- Super Lawyers — Rising Stars 2022
Texas Super Lawyers named Alex Lick to its 2021 and 2022 Rising Stars list for real estate law, recognizing Texas lawyers under age 40 whose accomplishments distinguish them from their peers.
Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Texas are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, published by Thompson Reuters, recognizes outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Knights of MOMUS, Galveston
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Get the Legal Support You Need, Now
Get the answers you need, when you need them. The attorneys at The Lane Law Firm are here to help you navigate your legal concern, now. Schedule a free consultation to get legal support right now, or leave us a message. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.